I'm feeling overwhelmed, where do I start?
The answer is – It depends. Probate is the court-supervised administration of an estate of a person who died with a last will and testament or without one. Dealing with the emotional and psychological stress of losing a loved one is enough without adding the confusion of probate.
SPEAK WITH A PROBATE LAWYER TODAY
GLFPE Attorneys Will:
- Prepare and file all necessary documents
- Appear in court on your behalf
- Determine assets of the Estate
- Oversee the sale of Estate assets
- Manage the payment of final bills & debts
- Deal with income tax issues
- Address disputes between the heirs
- Coordinate distribution of assets to heirs
What You Will Receive:
- Your valuable time! (No need to figure out the technical probate forms and procedures)
- Excellent advice throughout the process
- Proper and efficient administration of the Estate
- Peace of mind that your family's affairs are in order
Free Probate Consultation
Knowledgeable Probate Counsel is a phone call or click away
Experienced and compassionate probate attorneys will meet with you to discuss legal representation in your probate matter.
Knowledgeable probate attorneys and legal personnel will assist you through the probate process.
Success assisting probate clients throughout Michigan
Attorneys and legal personnel with experience representing various clients throughout Michigan to successfully probate their loved one's estate.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US
The Founders of Great Lakes Family Probate & Estates learned the practice of law the old fashioned way, through long hours and hard work. They set a high bar for themselves of unparalleled excellence in work product and in client service, a bar that the firm's founders now require in each and every representation.