Do You or a Loved One Qualify For Medicaid?
Medicaid benefits and eligibility requirements are complex.
Speak with an Elder Law Attorney Today
GLFPE Attorneys Will:
- Implement strategies to protect income and assets
- Address divestment and spend downs
- Coordination of care with Nursing Home Personnel
- Complete the Medicaid Application
- See the application through the time-consuming process to approval
- File Retroactive Medicaid Applications
- File Appeals to review a denial of benefits
What you will receive:
- Preserve assets and income
Professional planning from experienced attorneys
Clear direction out of a crisis
Peace of Mind
Free Medicaid Consultation
Attorneys Experienced in Counselling Clients regarding Medicaid are a phone call or click away
Experienced attorneys will meet with you to discuss legal representation.
Knowledgeable attorneys and legal personnel will assist you through the entire process.
Attorneys and legal personnel who understand that Medicaid planning can feel overwhelming for clients.
Discussion about countable assets and excluded assets as well as options available to properly spend down and qualify for Medicaid.
Experience successfully assisting clients with Medicaid throughout Michigan
Attorneys and legal personnel with experience representing various clients throughout Michigan to successfully qualify for Medicaid.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US
The Founders of Great Lakes Family Probate & Estates learned the practice of law the old fashioned way, through long hours and hard work. They set a high bar for themselves of unparalleled excellence in work product and in client service, a bar that the firm's founders now require in each and every representation.